- A new subscription plan "Up to 200 ha" has been created. Now it will be more convenient for smaller farms to purchase the Geoface system.
- Work planning has been updated. Now we can choose which fields we will work on directly from the map.
- Changed the search for adding products in the warehouse. Now it is possible to add a product without selecting its type, but simply entering the name.
- When exiting unfinished tasks, the message "Are you sure you want to exit?" has been added.
- Added minor improvements to the mechanical jobs feature.
- Adjusted the design of the mobile version
- Fixed a bug when selecting a field in the list did not display it on the crop rotation map.
- We allow you to transfer your created seeds between warehouses.
- Fixed group calculation math.
- Fixed bugs in the warehouse.
- Improved system stability.
- Mechanical job function. Now you can plan and carry out all kinds of tillage and other types of work.
- Added the ability to select fields directly from the map in the Crop rotation section.
- Changed the structure of jobs in the mechanical jobs section. In the next updates, it will be changed in other sections as well.
- The structure of the program has been updated, it is now even more secure.
- Adjusted so that we can add 0€ price to our own products as well.
- Added and corrected translations in the system.
- Chart colors will no longer change in the Finance section.
- Fixed rounding errors in warehouse purchase.
- Improved system stability in the work calendar section.
- Fertilizer and liming journals. You can now declare not only plant protection journals, but also fertilizer and liming journals through the Geoface system.
- Updated fertilization and soil testing maps. The main maps of fertilization research suppliers are now available in Geoface. It is also possible to adjust the transparency of the maps to compare different maps.
- The identification system has been expanded. It is now possible to identify through all major systems of identification.
- Added an catch-crop filter in the fields section.
- Improved journal identification system.
- Adjusted color design in finance sections.
- Added season selection in magazines.
- Added the possibility to add products without price.
- Fixed issue where fertilizer journals were stuck in the "Waiting" stage
- After adjusting the date in the journals, it did not change in the jobs section.
- Fertilization map data is now prepared correctly.
- Fixed a problem where sometimes it would not allow you to add your own products.
- The group area is no longer duplicated in the system.
- Fixed user level issues.
- Updated declaration limits, by adding a field you can see the latest declared limits.
- Updated mobile version designs. Some features have been adapted for the mobile version.
- The field search tool is combined with a comment function. You will now be able to add notes, comments and pictures in the fields easily.
- Updated pesticide registration data
- Updated map legend. You will now see the crop area and percentage.
- The unknown crop filter is working again
- The filter has been fixed in the crop rotation
- The recommended works section has been removed
- Fixed the .PDF plant protection journal version if there were grouped fields
- Fixed problem of vegetation photos not updating
- Updated redirect feature. Field information will now open specific jobs for the assigned field.
- Updated single field information and design. You will now see more relevant information. The mobile version is also updated.
- Renewed summary table design on last page when sending logs
- Added additional informational messages when working with journals
- Now it will be possible to transfer your created product between farms
- Updated the distance measurement tool on the fields map
- Sorting in AAP journals was changed
- Redesigned icons in job editing sections
- Invoices and delivery documents can be added when adjusting purchase records
- Fixed measurement units conversion
- Adjusted alphabetical order of fields
- The design of the mobile version is being adjusted
- It is now possible to adjust the seed you create (if the measurement units are sowing units)
- Fixed issues with user levels
- Revised and updated arithmetics